Thursday, April 18, 2013

Terms of use







.........................
 Anyone can use my creations however you wish. Just have fun, be silly! :)
Credit would be nice... although it's not necessary, it makes me happy.
Please, no paysites.






18 April 2013: Sorry, but I just got 20 spam comments, so I changed to word verification on comments.
Cheers, SalixTree
.........................

 

Silvia Hoefnagels Amazon Books
background texture by Kate at The Fat Strawberry
...........................................................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!! I found it through GoS today and see many old favorites of mine here (from Parsimonious), I have Scifi and Fantasy Sims too who just love your style ;-)

Kazznadra said...

I just found this blog, too, through your profile on GOS! Your style will forever be associated with Sims 2, like it or not! :D I miss seeing you in the community.

SymbioticMeatloaf said...

Hi, I was hoping you could help me with something. There are some very old hairs you made for Parsimonious for TS2, Wild Dance Hair and Tortoiseshell Hair; they are my absolute FAVORITES, but alas Parsimonious no longer has hairs :'( And I've tried using the Wayback Machine (oh boy have I ever tried the Wayback Machine...)
Is there anywhere I can find those hairs again, if you don't have them yourself? If not those specific recolors, the meshes themselves are still gorgeous. My email address is SymbioticMeatloaf@gmail.com
Thank you so much for your time!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your fantastique creations. Thank you very much. Alice from Russia, Sanct-Petersburg